Companies, Offices, and Organisations are increasingly reliant on information and communication technology (ICT) to perform efficiently. SIG Innovation has decided to integrate and develop an ICT consultancy framework with audits, assessments and action plans to assist organisations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
Digital proficiency is the capacity of an organisation to engage with digital technology and communications.A digitally proficient organisation has the appropriate hardware, software, knowledge and skills to use technology to extend organisational vision, goals and achievement. Every organisation can be digitally proficient by using technology to improve the operation of its systems, reduce bureaucracy, increase networks, which will ultimately lead to better support for its clients and the community.The SIG Innovation Consulting Team conducts audits and creates ICT action plans with recomendations and activities to facilitate digital proficiency.
The MeasureIT auditing process includes:
- An inventory of your current ICT structure that includes computers, networks and servers;
- Recommendations for upgrading hardware and software;
- An examination of your back-up procedure;
- General housekeeping tips;
- A review of your network and server setup;
- Reviewing of your phone and Internet plans with advice on cost savings;
- A security health check, to check if computers are missing important updates;
- Links to other resources that will benefit non-profit and community organisations
- Recommendations for staff training
The ICT Action Plan will include information about:
- Benefits to your organisation
- Improved management of operational technology
- Cost savings for telecommunications
- Increased productivity
- Flexible and efficient workforce
Aside from the benefits enjoyed by your organisation when it becomes more digitally proficient, this indirectly affects a broader group of stakeholders. These include clients, government bodies, volunteers and corporate partners as they are provided with greater access to information, which helps to maintain these valuable networks.
for More Information Contact US NOW