we are proud to say that Website Design, Website Redesign, Website Development, Website Application are our specialty. We strive to design and develop websites that our clients love.
Each website project is run by a dedicated Project Manager with a customized strategy and creative direction. Your business is unique and we build websites that mirror that uniqueness.
Why Your Business Need A Website?
- Create leads by encouraging new website visitors to phone or email you.
- Facilitate leads from other marketing avenues by providing your website as an information brochure.
- Generate new sales online through ecommerce.
- Market your brand by creating an impressive online presence.
- Engage current customers with relevant, customized website information.
- If you have a website already, ask yourself if your website achieves any of those objectives. If you don’t have a website, we suggest you use these to work out what your website should achieve. And that’s where we come in – to help you construct your objectives and turn these into a website that you love!
Types of Website.
|Type of Website||Description|
|Basic Website||This is the simplest form of website. Basic website is primarily
used for brochure sites and can include graphics, animation and
java scripts driven features.
|Dynamic Website||Dynamic websites on server side scripting to provide advanced
interactivity and usually use a database to deliver the content
for individual pages.
|Content Management Website||Content Management system provides a password‐protected
interface through which users can add, edit and remove content
from the site.
|Database-Driven Website||This kind of website gives you the flexibility of inserting and
retrieving with forms by integrating a database.
|Web Portal||This type of website is basically used for forums, e-mails, search engines, databases and online shopping malls.|
Other Optional Features We Offer When We Develop a Website For Your Company.
- Customized E-mail address with email@example.com
- Customized E-mail forwarder ( Each mail sent from your site contact us page, a thank you for contacting us will be automatically sent to the e-mail address provided by your visitors..)
- Face book fan page (For internet marketing and letting people know about your company and what your company does.)
- Web Marketing/ Search Engine Optimization (advertizing your company and making it search able by search engines like Google, yahoo and others )